If you want to know in detail about Grammarly Pricing then you are at the right place. Before we get into pricing, we’ll do a brief discussion About Grammarly.
Grammarly is a well-known and widely used online writing editing application that may also be used as a writing assistant.
Grammarly identifies a wide range of writing faults and provides users with feedback on how to improve their work Performance. These mistakes may pertain to the punctuation, grammar, or spelling of the sentence.
Grammarly also has a plagiarism detector that allows users to compare their own work to that of other published authors.
If you want to use this app, you can choose between a free or paid plan. Even though the free plan offers basic corrections for common mistakes, it may be better to pay for a paid subscription to the service to get access to its more advanced features, especially if your goal and type of user are different.
In this article, we’ll go over what Grammarly is and what it does. Questions like “How much does Grammarly Pricing?” and “Is going premium worth it?” are also answered to help you get to know the app better.
How Much Does Grammarly Cost?
Grammarly has a free plan that you can use at any time. You can easily sign up for Grammarly’s free version here. It helps you with basic spelling, punctuation, pronoun, and subject-verb agreement checks. But that’s all there is to it-basic corrections. This is enough if you only use it to check your copy for day-to-day things like social media posts.
But if you’re writing a copy for business, online sales, school work, or job applications, among other things, you might want to access and unlock the app’s advanced features.
How much does Grammarly cost? There are different tiers of paid subscription plans that you can buy. Here are some ways you can choose to pay:
1. Individual Plan
Individual users can only pay for the plan for as long as they use it. The discount is bigger the longer the subscription is,
- Monthly- This is $29.95/month. Since you pay monthly, you only pay for paid features while you utilize them. You can use it to proofread resumes and cover letters, academic reports, and freelance writing before submission.
- Quarterly- This costs $19.98/month. It’s billed as a one-time payment of $59.95. This is good for users who need to use the app for a long time because they can save up to $29.90 for 3 months.
- Annually- This costs $11.66/month. It is billed as a one-time payment for a total of $139.95. If you go for the annual plan, you get the biggest discount. It is recommended for users who need to write professional-quality copy, such as writers, editors, and journalism students.
2. Team Plan
Grammarly offers a plan for organizations to handle the content. It’s aimed to boost team cooperation through informal contacts through emails and documents. The app takes care of onboarding.
It has monitoring tools for managing subscriptions and engagements. The unified billing system optimizes quick expenses and payment ways. Additionally, it provides enterprise-exclusive admin and user management controls.
The cost of the Grammarly Business plan is $10 per month for each member. The payment is billed once a year. To sign up for this service, you need a minimum of 3 members (as users).
3. Education Plan
The education plan from Grammarly can be bought by schools that want help with writing. The software helps students in K–12 and higher education improve their writing skills, build good habits for revising, and avoid plagiarism. In addition, to helping with writing and research, Grammarly gives students access to grammar tutorials and help with revising papers on the library’s website.
This plan can be used in middle and high schools, as well as in colleges, universities, and professional schools. For a one-year subscription plan, you can use the app on as many sites as you want.
The Grammarly EDU plan begins at $700 per year for 10 users. The price for 20 users is $1,000 per year, and the price for 50 users is $1,700 per year. Whoever has more than 50 users can contact Grammarly to get a quote.
How can you buy the app? The following ways can be used:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Prepaid card
For the cards to be accepted, they must have the American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa logo on them. They should also make it possible for the app to be used for repeat e-commerce transactions.
Meanwhile, these options are not catered to by Grammarly:
- Money orders
- Payments made via phone
- Personally-issued checks
- Debit cards with Interac, MasterCard Maestro, and Visa Electron logo
Is going Premium worth it?
After discovering how much Grammarly costs, decide whether to upgrade. Consider features, benefits, and user kinds. It’s a matter of personal preference and needs, but knowing what the software can accomplish for you is crucial.
Before deciding, check out our guide on Grammarly alternatives for Google Docs.
In addition to adding terms to your personal dictionary, using the tool online, using your documents on different platforms, integrating Microsoft Office (for Windows users), and using native desktop software (macOS and Windows), the subscription plan includes the following features:
- Suggestions for vocabulary enhancement
- Genre-specific writing style check
- Plagiarism Detector
- Advanced punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure checks
Grammarly offers tools to improve your writing beyond correcting errors. They deliver useful and easy-to-understand reports for novice to experienced users. More Grammarly Premium benefits:
- Genre-specific results- Custom writing checks are available for over 30 document formats, including academic essays, business emails, and social media posts.
- More corrections- The subscription plan shows over 400 adjustments, compared to the basic plan’s 250, providing a more in-depth look at document errors.
- Plagiarism Checker- Plagiarism is a significant no-no, so avoid duplicate stuff. Grammarly offers a library of more than 16 billion online pages to check for plagiarism.
- Writing skills enhancements- You’re not just corrected for writing errors. You are also told your usual blunders so you know where to improve. Explains why a word or phrase doesn’t fit the statement. It also suggests words to repeat and improve sentence clarity.
- 24/7 support- Grammarly offers 24/7 assistance to answer your questions.
- Job seekers
- English language learners
A grammar-checking program like Grammarly helps you discover grammatical and spelling problems in personal or business writing. Grammarly has a free-forever option for individuals or businesses struggling financially due to the pandemic.
The basic plan contains spelling, grammar, and punctuation guidelines. Grammarly premium plans give style, tone, conciseness, and plagiarism detection suggestions. Choosing a premium plan depends on the sort of user you are and what functions you need.