Follow these procedures to uninstall the Grammarly Editor for Windows and Mac from your computer:
Steps For Windows
- Click the Start button.
- Go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features.
- Right-click on Grammarly and select Uninstall.
Steps For Mac
- Click on Finder.
- Select Applications in the Finder sidebar.
- Drag the Grammarly app from the Applications folder to the Trash (or Bin).
- How To Remove Grammarly From Outlook
- How To Remove Grammarly From Mac
- How To Remove Grammarly From Chrome
- How To Remove A Word From Grammarly Dictionary
- How To Remove Grammarly From Word
- How To Remove Grammarly From Safari
How do I completely remove Grammarly?
Right-click on the G symbol in the Chrome toolbar and select Remove from Chrome to uninstall Grammarly for Chrome. Select the Extensions panel from the about: addons menu. Choose Grammarly. Select Remove from the menu. If the option to restart now appears, select it. After the restart, your tabs will be preserved and restored.
How do I remove Grammarly from Windows?
Right-click Grammarly for Microsoft Office Suite and select Uninstall from the Programs and Features menu.
How do I remove the Grammarly icon from my desktop?
Open-ended. Select the Extensions panel from the menu of your browser. For Microsoft Edge, go with Grammarly. Toggle the switch in the screenshot to the Off position.
How do I uninstall Grammarly on Mac?
Uninstall Grammarly by right-clicking on it. Select Finder. In the Finder sidebar, select Applications. Drag the Grammarly program to the Trash from the Applications folder (or Bin).
How do I quit Grammarly on Mac?
In the Dock, right-click (control-click) on the Grammarly icon. In the contextual menu, choose Quit.