You must use your desktop or tablet device to cancel a Grammarly subscription. Grammarly’s future payments cannot be stopped from a mobile device or Grammarly mobile apps.
Follow the steps below to terminate your Grammarly premium subscription:
- Access your Grammarly account.
- Select Account from the options in My Grammarly.
- In your account settings, select “Subscription.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the cancellation of Grammarly Premium.
You can now request a refund for your Grammarly subscription.