When you delete your account, all of your personal information from Grammarly is deleted, including any papers you have saved in the Grammarly Editor. This action cannot be reversed.
If you only wish to cancel a Premium subscription (and any future payments), but not erase your Grammarly account, follow the steps in this article.
If you have a Premium subscription and want to delete your account, please create a support issue.
If you want to remove your free Grammarly account on a desktop computer or a mobile device, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.grammarly.com/signin to access your Grammarly account.
- Select the Account tab to the left.
- On the next page, click the Delete Account button.
These instructions apply to all sign-in methods. However, depending on your sign-in method, you may be required to perform an additional verification step. As an example:
- If you enrolled using email and password, Grammarly will need your password to validate the operation.
- If you signed up for Grammarly using Facebook, you’ll need to enter your Facebook password.
- If you signed up using Google, you must select the appropriate Google account after selecting the Delete Account button.
Note: In rare situations, we require you to input a 6-digit code sent to your current email address to validate your ownership of the account. Please notify us if you do not have access to your email inbox.