To begin, create an account in Grammarly with your Rasmussen student email address.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll need to submit your work via Grammarly’s online version.
- After running your paper through Grammarly’s online version and making any necessary adjustments, open the summary report by clicking on “Overall Score” at the top right.
- Click “Download PDF Report”
- Your report should automatically download as a PDF to your computer.
- You should be able to access, view, and save it once it has been downloaded.
- To submit it to your instructor, follow the directions in your online class.