When it comes to removing Grammarly from Chrome, there are a few various approaches you can take.
We’ve included instructions for both below, and you may choose which one works best for you.
How To Remove Grammarly From Chrome Using The Tools Option
The first step in learning how to uninstall Grammarly from Chrome using the tools option is to launch Chrome.
Step 1: Use The More Tools Option
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click on the three vertical dots.
- From the drop-down box, select “More tools.”
Step 2: Manage Your Extensions
- When you click “More tools,” another drop-down option appears, and you should select “Extensions.”
- This will take you to a new screen that includes all of the extensions you’ve installed in Chrome.
- Find Grammarly and then click the Remove button at the bottom of the box.
- Grammarly should be uninstalled from Chrome. To ensure this, you may need to exit the browser and restart your computer.
How To Remove Grammarly From Chrome Using Your Mouse
When wondering how to delete Grammarly from Chrome, you can also utilize your mouse.
This procedure includes the following steps:
- A drop-down menu will appear if you right-click on the icon. Select “Remove Extension” from the list of alternatives. Grammarly should be gone from Chrome now.
- Again, you should close the browser and restart your computer to be certain.
How To Disable Grammarly On Chrome
You might consider disabling Grammarly until you need to use it again, in addition to asking how to remove Grammarly from Chrome. To turn off Grammarly, follow these steps:
- As is customary, the first step in disabling Grammarly on Chrome is to launch the browser.
- After opening the browser, click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click “More tools” when the drop-down option opens.
- Click on “Extensions” in the new drop-down menu that appears.
- You will be directed to a new window containing a list of the extensions you have installed in Chrome.
- Click the option on the bottom right-hand side of the box to disable Grammarly but not fully delete it from Chrome. This will disable the extension until you are ready to reactivate it.