If you have macOS 12.2 or later, you can use Grammarly in Pages by installing Grammarly for Mac on your computer. Check out this post to learn more about Grammarly for Mac.
You can also submit your documents to the Grammarly Editor if you are using an older version of macOS.
Note: At the moment, the Grammarly Editor only supports the following file types: Microsoft Word (.doc,.docx), OpenOffice (.odt),.txt, and.rtf.
To upload a Pages document to the Grammarly Editor, save it in.docx or.doc format as described below:
- Open the file that you wish to convert to .docx/.doc format.
- In the menu bar, click File → Export To.
- Select Word
- Then, select Advanced Options. You should see a Format drop-down choice.
- Now, select the proper file format – “.docx” or “.doc”
- Click Next.
- Enter a name for the Word document, select a location, and then click Export.