Grammarly, Inc., founded in 2009 by Alex Shevchenko and Max Lytvyn, is an automated proofreading tool in the English language writing-enhancement platform. Aside from the PC, the Grammarly Keyboard is now available for iOS.
This program serves as a personal editor for text messages, emails, tweets, Tinder messaging, and anything else you write on your phone. Furthermore, this keyboard app connects effortlessly with all of your mobile apps and browser.
The system corrects not just context-specific grammatical and spelling errors, but also misleading statements. If you have a premium account, the keyboard will also improve your word choice and recommend style changes.
This software is available for download on iOS devices running iOS 9.3 or later, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch models. If you have an iOS device, follow the steps below to install the Grammarly app on it.
- Go to the App Store and look for “Grammarly Keyboard.”
- If you already have a Grammarly account, sign in; otherwise, sign in as a new user.
- To make Grammarly your default keyboard, go to Add Grammarly Keyboard -> Add new keyboard -> Grammarly, and then tap Grammarly once again.
- Turn on the “Allow Full Access” toggle switch.
- The keyboard is now configured.
You must grant permission to access the apps on the phone while creating this app. This enables Grammarly Keyboard to check your writing across many programs. It will not, however, access text put in sensitive sections, such as passwords and credit card information.
You can also disable the autocorrect app by going to Keyboard Settings and turning off Auto-Correction. If you are dissatisfied with the Grammarly keyboard, you can disable it by going to
- Go to Settings on your iOS device
- Go to General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> Edit -> Delete Grammarly -> Done.